Thursday 24 February 2011

Stalked On Your Love ... 12th May 2010

STALKED on YOUR love .. " - Written by Zoleka Mandela for 2010.

I spend most of my days imagining what I would learn to love the most about you. Would it be how you sip your morning coffee sitting across from me at our breakfast table or would it be that you would still open a door for me even after I have upset you. No, I think it would be how no man would ever seize to exist in any room if you were in it too.

Sometimes I swear it was the smell of your cologne which left me immobilized when you walked past me in isle 3 of the supermarket coincidentally located a block from your place. You never use a trolley, always just one basket with five items at the most.

I watch you sharing a laugh or two with your friends over a few drinks at the local bar, I know your favourite drink and how you sip your whiskey when you're enjoying it the most. You sit on the same chair on a Thursday night, because you think it has the best view.

I almost followed you home last Friday when your car pulled up to mine on my right at the traffic lights, did you notice the string of cars behind me honking their horns as I watched you drive off? I thought you'd be driving your sport's car, you took me by surprise.

The store where you buy your cufflings has moved one level up. Ofcourse, it was me who told you as I knew you hadn't realised when you approached the store. You were on your phone talking to your PA, Lindsey by the way ... When you held your right hand to your forehead.

I didn't check your trash to the right of your house but you should consider using the the shredder your business partner bought you for Christmas last year. You're scheduled to leave next week for Brazil with your friends and I can't have that happen!

Do you not remember what happened to your last date? I bet you didn't know she was allergic to the pine nuts and strawberries I sent to her. She really should have been more careful, I didn't force down the strawberry shortcake and pesto sauce down her throat. I didn't leave any finger prints so they can't link me to you.

You sleep on the same side of your bed, I know this because I've recently bought a place near you. Did you know that our bedrooms face each other. You're running out of bodywash but that one should last you until tomorrow.

Don't be too alarmed if you hear a noise downstairs, I hope you don't mind that I made myself a copy of your house key. There's no turning back now, I'm making my way upstairs. The door opens and you're alarmed to see me, why?

We've been through too much together although we've never met. It's time I did something about us being together and forever because if I can't have you then no one else can ...

1 comment: