Thursday 24 February 2011

I Fell In Love With My Body When I Gave It To You That Night ... 27th October 2009

“ I fell in love with my body when I gave it to you that night … ”

He touched me and I began to tremble, emotions evoking an inability to utter words,
My heart pulsating as he engaged in recreating the word’s of an incite lover as he spoke softly into my ear,
I bit my lip in anticipation as he gently stroked them with his gripping tongue allowing for sporadic moments of sensual nibbling,
His lips so gentle and tender served to be an instrumental essence in the art of foreplay,
He kissed my inner thighs, kissed the small of my back and voyaged all the way up to the weaknesses of my neck,
He revolved my body, took a hold of it and placed it above his body as if the two were enduring as one,
The sweat on my forehead found itself trickling down my body and onto his chest, pelvic bone and collecting within his navel,
I leaned forward to pace myself when he held me tightly pressing my chest against his and with one hand at the base of my rear,
He elevated our bodies and accentuated every part of my vulnerability with very little attempt,
We exploded and our bodies now crippled and controlled by the inevitable need to release,
Our bodies now vigorously reduced to an unfathomable, quivering mass of sexual goo,
We lay quietly and I, serenely on his chest as our bodies subliminally prepared themselves for what would ensue,
And as the night came to an end, he consigned his lips to my forehead and told me that I was everything he had ever imagined me to be …

No comments:

Post a Comment